There will always be a first time to visit your trusted dentist, and today, our specialized professional team at spanish dental clinic, Asensio Advanced Dentistry wanted to bring you 15 tips that will allow you to go to your first appointment more relaxed. take note!:
- Find your trusted dentist
- Find out about the treatments, evaluations, reviews, what the clinic is like, where it is located … These data can help you choose one clinic or another.
- Visit the dental clinic before the first visit. It will allow you to know the space and the staff who will take your treatment.
- Get up to speed with the dentist by telling him or her your fears and fears of going to the dentist.
- Don’t wait for an emergency to visit the dentist
- Pick an appointment first thing in the morning. This way you will have less time to think and it will be the first thing you do all day.
- Brush your teeth before going to the dentist in depth. In this way, you allow dentists to have a complete view of all the teeth and mucous membranes, since when they are clean, there will hardly be any remains of food and the work will be done with better results.
- You can go with a companion, who currently with the measures and protocols of COVID19 will have to wait in one of our waiting rooms to be conditioned.
- Don’t arrive too early for your visit so you don’t have to wait at the clinic. In the waiting room your nerves can be on the rise.
- Plan a “soft” first visit.
- The professional who will assist you agrees to a signal to notify him or her if you feel uncomfortable or feel any discomfort.
- You can bring your music to relax or enjoy the music that we have selected so that you feel in a state of tranquility and relaxation.
- If you have a great phobia of going to the dentist, there is the possibility of being able to do the treatment with conscious sedation.
- Trust the professionals who treat you, they are specialized in the treatments assigned to them
- Ask any questions after finishing the treatment before leaving our dental clinic. If you have doubts at home, you can get in touch through our social networks or WhatsApp, we will be happy to listen to you and solve your questions!
Request your appointment and put yourself in the hands of the team of Dr. Lucia Asensio and Dr. Jose Luis Lanuza in their spanish dental clinic, a leading professional team in dental health, dental implants abroad and dental aesthetics in Valencia.