In dental clinic Asensio Advanced Dentistry we want to advise our patients on how to maintain the mouth and healthy oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a day for two minutes. Use the brush that best suits you and your dental sensitivity, you can find a variety of types on our blog (link to different brushes blog). You can do it with your electric toothbrush (link electric toothbrush blog) or manually. Both have their own characteristics and advantages.
- It is very important to change the brush every 2 months
- Don’t forget to clean your tongue
- Take care of your diet and do not abuse carbonated drinks. By containing a high content of sugars and being very acidic, they damage the enamel, producing, after excessive intake over time, dental sensitivity.
- It is very important that you take care of your habits: nibbling on pencils or pens, biting your nails or clenching your teeth while you sleep. It is very important to pay attention to prevent infections
Request your appointment with us and put yourself in the hands of Dra Asensio’s best team of professionals by calling 96 382 55 77 or 686 41 89 04, a team specialized in dental aesthetics and health or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request your appointment or request information through our social networks on Instagram or on our Facebook page to get the best treatment at Asensio Odontología Avanzada, your dental clinic in Valencia.
Finally, we report that in our dental clinic we follow the prevention and safety measures against COVID-19. We will be happy to solve all your questions and help you in any way possible in your safe dental clinic in Valencia, so that you can show your best smile without any concern and you can count on your trusted dental clinic. Come visit us!