From our dental clinic Asensio Advanced Dentistry we follow the necessary action protocols of the General Council of Official Colleges of Dentists and Stomatologists of Spain to avoid the transmission of the virus in our dental clinic.
That is why although we have been implementing all these measures in our dental clinic during all this time, we have reinforced them even more and we want to inform and transmit that Asensio Advanced Dentistry is a safe space where we take care of every detail and avoid any risk to prevent infections and virus transmissions. These are the steps that we carry out in our day to day:
- We constantly spray and disinfect all areas (waiting rooms and work rooms)
- We ventilate all surfaces
- Disposal of Zeta 6 Drygel disinfectant gels in Patient Care areas
- We guarantee several waiting rooms and multiple boxes to maintain distances between patients of at least 1 meter away
- We receive whoever needs our services with antiseptic before entering work areas
- Before treatment, the patient must rinse the mouth for 1 minute with 1% hydrogen peroxide
- We carry out thorough cleaning and disinfection of all work surfaces and common areas (reception tables, chairs, doors, railings, appliances …) before and after treating each of the patients.
- We remove all paper magazines from waiting rooms.
- We have valved FFP2 masks, double layer of gloves, gown and tight eye protection.
How does our team work?
- All equipment has valved FFP2 masks, double layer of gloves, gown and tight eye protection
- We carry out thorough cleaning and disinfection of all work surfaces and common areas (reception tables, chairs, doors, railings, appliances …) before and after treating each of our patients.
- It is very important to maintain the distances between patient and specialist
- We use antiseptic before entering work areas
It is very important to follow all the steps carefully and maintain constant hygiene in a dental clinic, both patients and workers. Proper washing of the hands is a fundamental step to perform before and after coming into contact with each patient.
At Asensio we have a 24-hour Patient Care service so that any patient who considers that they are in an urgent case regarding their oral health can consult us without any problem.
Request your appointment with us and put yourself in the hands of Dra Asensio’s best team of professionals by calling 96 382 55 77 or 686 41 89 04, a team specialized in dental health and aesthetics or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request your appointment or request information through our social networks on Instagram or on our Facebook page to get the best treatment at Asensio Odontología Avanzada, your dental clinic in Valencia.
Finally, we report that in our dental clinic we follow the prevention and safety measures against COVID-19. We will be happy to solve all your questions and help you in any way possible in your safe dental clinic in Valencia, so that you can show your best smile without any concern and you can count on your trusted dental clinic. Come visit us!