Smiling is an attitude that accompanies us throughout the day. When we smile we discharge endorphins, we are happier and calmer, and it is also part of a secret weapon of seduction.
What are the advantages of smile?
- Reduce stress and elevate your mood. When your face is suddenly flooded with a good smile, your body allows you to control the high secretion of cortisol and adrenaline that induces stress. In this way, a relaxing effect is produced on your body and on your mind that helps you better cope with painful moments and acts as a calming for the people around you.
- The main organs of the body are energized. Your brain takes on stimulation charges, which are also sent to your lungs and heart.
- When you release endorphins you feel more relaxed, balanced and help to relieve pain. Your facial muscles relax and also your nervous system helping to have a better response to painful situations.
- Smiling increases positive thoughts by leaving negative emotions behind. When you smile on purpose, you signal your body to take on a new frame of mind. It is said that there is a change in our brain chemistry, and in this way the attitude changes completely to send you doses of joy and happiness.
“When you smile because yes, everything around you will change”
- Helps control cardiovascular health. Blood pressure is lowered and blood circulation is activated, increasing blood oxygenation
- Laughter is considered to be a physical exercise, and the airways are also cleared
- Stimulates dental health care. A person who smiles a lot, who has many social skills, perhaps a person who is dedicated to education and conducts talks and workshops, or a person who is dedicated to music. These are people who care about maintaining good dental hygiene and taking care of oral health because their smile is their most precious communication tool.
- Improve confidence and social skills. It is proven that people who smile more communicate more easily with others and that they forge bonds more quickly. Since they are perceived as confident and happy people.
“Because your mission is to be happy”
- Smiling makes you a more attractive and younger person. People who always have a smile on their face are perceived as more pleasant than the rest. Being nice makes it easier to build and maintain better relationships with people. This is important for your overall health and well-being.
- Smiling is contagious due to mirror neurons, which we mimic to learn. In this way when we smile we can make others benefit as well.
- Smiling lengthens life
- Includes you in social status. The smiles of the most influential people in the world share certain characteristic features. Thus, the most smiling are usually seen as the most charismatic
- And best of all… It’s free!
“Smiling is part of the plan”
Request your appointment and put yourself in the hands of the team of Dr. Lucia Asensio and Dr. Jose Luis Lanuza in their spanish dental clinic, a leading professional team in dental health, implantology and dental aesthetics in Valencia.