You are probably nervous on your first day at the dentist … Don’t worry, it’s totally normal. We understand this and, therefore, want to improve your first experience in our dental clinic abroad. We are prepared to assist you, and you only need to remain calm and not let the nerves get into your head. When you visit our clinic for the first time, you get:
- An exclusive box for the little ones (It’s set!)
- A sense of confidence and security
- A great first experience to remember
The first visit to the children’s dentist in Spain
Professionals in pediatric dentistry are specialists in providing curative and preventive care to the little ones so that their teeth develop in perfect conditions. We at Asensio Advanced Odontology clinic always strive to make you feel at home.
Tips for oral hygiene in little boys and girls
Thanks to the parents, the little ones begin to acquire their first oral cleaning habits. It is recommended that before the baby is one year old, you gently clean the gums with a damp gauze.
Once the first teeth begin to emerge, it is advisable to use a toothbrush suitable for their age. Because even children can develop their first cavities if there is prolonged contact with sugars in food, such as those contained in milk.
Another best tip that we can offer you is that you have to promote the child’s relationship with the dentist. It is essential to convey confidence to your child when they are discovering a new space with a specialized team, uniformed with masks and gloves and following sanitary and preventive measures.
How to generate a positive attitude in children towards the dentist
– Initiate the responsibility of oral hygiene in children, with the support of the dentist.
– Make them understand that visits to the dentist are necessary to avoid tooth problems and to check that everything is running smoothly!
-If you start taking your child to the dentist at an early age, their fear will disappear much sooner.
4 Essential recommendations for the first visit to the children’s dentist
- Bring an object that is considered valuable to increase your confidence and predisposition.
- Before going to the dentist, the objective should be explained in detail to reassure the child.
- Maintain oral hygiene throughout the family. Older adults should set an example for the little ones by maintaining exquisite dental hygiene.
- When their first visit to the dentist is over, recognize the little one’s bravery. Show that you are proud of them!
Finally, let us assure you that in our dental clinic in Spain for dental tourism, we follow all the prevention and safety measures against COVID-19. We will be happy to solve all your questions and help you as much as possible. You can count on your trusted dental clinic in Valencia to show off your best smile without any worry.
Come visit us!