Affordable All On 4 Dental Implants cost in Spain
Are you worried about All on 4 dental implants cost?
When it comes to replacing missing or failing teeth, All on 4 dental implants have become a popular solution for many patients. But for those living in the UK, the cost of treatment can be a concern. If you’re looking to save money on your All on 4 dental implant treatment, consider traveling to Spain. One highly recommended clinic is Asensio Odontología Avanzada in Valencia, where the cost of All on 4 treatment is significantly lower than in many UK clinics.
Cheap All on 4 Dental Implants at Asensio Odontología Avanzada
At Asensio Odontología Avanzada, the All on 4 dental implants cost is 6,480 pounds, making it an affordable option for those looking to restore their smile. The All on 4 technique is a revolutionary way to replace a full arch of missing teeth using just four dental implants, and the treatment is performed by a team of highly-experienced implantologists.
Additional Benefits of Choosing us for your treatment
In addition to the cost savings, patients can also enjoy the benefits of having the procedure at Asensio Odontología Avanzada. The clinic is located in the beautiful city of Valencia, and the staff is multilingual, able to communicate with patients in multiple languages including English. The clinic is also well-equipped and provides high-quality implant systems and materials, such as Nobel Biocare and Straumann, to ensure that their patients receive the best possible treatment.
Conclusion: The Affordable Solution for All On 4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implant treatment can give you back your smile and improve your quality of life. Don’t let the cost of treatment hold you back from getting the care you need. If you’re considering All on 4 dental implants, be sure to look into the affordable options available at Asensio Odontología Avanzada in Valencia, Spain. With the all on four treatment costing 6,480 pounds, it is definitely a great deal for a high-quality treatment.
Osseointegration refers to the crucial healing process after a dental implant is placed in a patient’s mouth. It’s the direct, structural, and functional bond formed between living bone and the implant’s surface when subjected to functional loading. For successful osseointegration to occur, several factors play pivotal roles:
- Inflammation management post-operation
- Specific implant design
- The period the implant remains unloaded, typically around 6 months
Postoperative Care for Successful Osseointegration
Ensuring proper postoperative care is essential for achieving optimal osseointegration and preventing potential complications. While your specialist at Dental Asensio will provide tailored advice based on your unique case, there are some general guidelines you should adhere to:
- Avoid rinsing for the first 24 hours post-surgery.
- Apply ice packs to the treated area on the first day to minimize inflammation.
- Maintain a soft diet in the initial days. It promotes osseointegration by relieving pressure on the implant. Preferably consume room temperature foods to prevent bleeding. Some recommended foods include:
- Soft or ground-fish (Ensure minimal chewing and tension on the treated area)
- Fruit juices and smoothies
- Administer antibiotics and analgesics as prescribed.
- Regularly visit Dental Asensio for check-ups post-treatment.
- Refrain from strenuous activities or heavy lifting for the first week.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and other similar substances.
Benefits of the All-on-4 Treatment Post-Osseointegration
- Enhanced bone stability
- Exceptional clinical outcomes
- Precision planning with NobelGuide
- Offer fixed prostheses with fewer implants on the same day
- Instant implant restoration
- Possible full arch rehabilitation
- Increased efficiency in reduced time
- Minimized treatment duration
- Reduced bone degradation
- Improved oral hygiene access
- Boosted aesthetics and personal self-esteem
- Minimal discomfort experienced by patients
In conclusion, at Dental Asensio, your health and safety, especially amidst the concerns of COVID-19, are paramount. Our team in Valencia stands ready to address any of your queries and ensure your journey towards achieving a confident smile through optimal osseointegration is seamless.
Visit us today!
All on 4 is one of the newest techniques in implantology that rehabilitates full arches in patients who have lost a large part of their teeth or who are willing to make a change in their entire mouth.
Many people come to our clinic to obtain information and a quotation that adapts to their needs with this treatment.
All on 4 techniques: What is it about?
It is a minimally invasive technique that is performed with state-of-the-art equipment and materials to solve the problem of the total absence of teeth.
This dental surgery is carried out in a single day and replaces all the teeth in the upper and lower arch with only 4 dental implants.
Did you know…
This treatment is called ”All on 4” because it uses only four implants for each jaw. Sometimes, depending on each patient, more implants are needed, such as up to 6. In this case, it would be called an “All on six” treatment.
It is clinically proven with 95% success and it is a safe and effective treatment for all people, including those lacking dental bone.
The implants used are made of titanium, which is a very resistant and biocompatible material that can be integrated into the bone with very positive results and there is practically no type of rejection or allergy. The difference in this treatment lies in the inclination of two of the four implants.
Surgical process “All on 4”
First, the dental team will apply anaesthesia with conscious sedation to the patient.
Later the dentist will extract the dental pieces (if there is any left) and will place the implants that will hold the prosthesis. Placing dental implants makes it possible to replace the natural root of the teeth. It is a painless process and is highly recommended by our patients. After the surgery, a provisional prosthesis will be fitted until the implants have successfully healed.
In this way, the person who undergoes the on-4 treatment returns home with a new smile in just 1 day. Later, when the implants are integrated into the bone (osseointegration), the provisional prosthesis will be replaced by the definitive one.
For implant planning, Dental Asensio uses the NobelGuide software, which is used to obtain a detailed diagnosis, to identify the available bone, for virtual placement, and prosthetic needs.
Finally, let us assure you that in our dental clinic in Spain, we follow all the prevention and safety measures against COVID-19. We will be happy to answer all your questions and help you as much as possible. You can count on your trusted dental clinic in Valencia to show off your best smile without any worry.
Understanding the Cost of Fixed Dental Prosthesis at Dental Asensio
How much does a fixed dental prosthesis cost? Fixed dental prostheses have become an increasingly popular dental solution, offering a permanent attachment in the patient’s mouth without the need for removal. Unlike traditional dentures, which might require an initial adjustment period and pose discomfort during the initial days, the fixed prosthesis provides an effortless speaking and eating experience without the concern of food debris accumulation.
Types of Fixed Dental Prostheses:
- Fixed Prosthesis on Teeth: This prosthesis latches onto the patient’s existing healthy teeth, ensuring solid support. However, a noted drawback is the need to modify and polish the anchor teeth for the prosthesis to fit appropriately.
- Fixed Prosthesis on Dental Implants: This prosthesis is anchored to titanium implants, effectively replacing the tooth’s root and ensuring the prosthetic tooth is securely attached.
Such fixed solutions not only address the aesthetic concerns of missing teeth but also enable patients to chew and speak without hindrance, mimicking the natural functionality of real teeth.
Procedure Details at Dental Asensio:
At Dental Asensio, our experts specialize in both dentistry and stomatology, ensuring a precise and customized prosthetic solution for every patient. The procedure typically involves:
- For Fixed Prosthesis on Teeth: Teeth are shaped and adjusted, creating a “stump” to which the prosthesis will later be secured. Modifying the tooth structure is a necessary step in this procedure.
- For Fixed Prosthesis on Dental Implants: The dental piece is anchored onto the titanium implant, serving as the tooth’s foundation. A crown or bridge is then placed atop the implant.
Diving into the Cost of Fixed Dental Prosthesis:
The investment in a dental prosthesis is essential when confronting tooth loss. Generally, the cost of a fixed prosthesis varies greatly based on individual needs and specific treatments. On average, a fixed prosthesis starts from €250, and comprehensive fixed dentures can begin at €4,500. It’s essential to note that these costs can fluctuate based on:
- Chosen materials
- Number of teeth requiring replacement
- The technology and techniques utilized
- The need for interim or provisional prostheses
For a comprehensive understanding of costs tailored to your specific needs, trust our specialized team at Dental Asensio. We are the premier choice for dental solutions in Valencia and a recognized hub for Spain’s dental tourism. Contact us at 0800 086 9049 for detailed consultation.
Dental implants, often composed of pure titanium, are designed to replace original roots. This enables Dental Asensio to position an aesthetically pleasing and functional artificial piece where a natural tooth once was.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a common choice for those who have lost a tooth or teeth due to injury, periodontal disease, or some other reason. The dental implant procedure involves the placement of the implant under a local anaesthetic, usually causing minimal discomfort. These implants fuse with your jawbone, providing stable support for artificial teeth, and ensuring they won’t slip or shift in your mouth – a critical benefit for eating and speaking.
4 Dental Implant Care Tips
- Complete oral hygiene: Brush after every meal and floss daily. Know the type of toothbrush that suits your dental needs.
- Reduce or quit smoking: Smoking weakens the bone structure and can reduce implant efficacy.
- Regular dentist visits: Schedule appointments every 3 months at Dental Asensio for routine cleanings and to monitor implant conditions.
- Avoid hard foods: Chewing hard items like ice or candy could cause damage to dental crowns and natural teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Conservative procedure: They don’t require altering teeth adjacent to the replacement site.
- Universal applicability: An implant can be an option for anyone, as long as there is an initial oral health evaluation.
- Prevents chewing and tooth movement issues: Implants address the gap left by a lost tooth, preventing neighbouring teeth from shifting.
- Boosts self-esteem: A dental implant can restore your smile and confidence.
- Normal hygiene care: Dental implants don’t require special care beyond regular brushing and periodic dentist check-ups.
- Applicable even with insufficient bone.
The Dental Implant Process
The implant process involves inserting a ‘screw-like’ structure into the gum and jawbone base. This acts as the new tooth root and integrates with the bone throughout about 2 to 3 months. Once the bone-implant union is confirmed, we place a pillar or base for the new tooth or prosthesis to grip, ensuring a natural-looking result.
Cost of Dental Implants
The dental implant cost can vary depending on the patient’s oral health status and the number of implants needed. Typically, the price for a quality complete dental implant in a Spanish dental clinic, like Dental Asensio, ranges between €1000 and €1500.
Trust Dental Asensio for your dental implants. Our specialized team is here to help with any questions or concerns. Call us at 08000869049 today.