Dental veneers, also known as dental laminates, allow you to improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile quickly and effectively. It is a very sophisticated prosthesis that is made to protect and improve dental aesthetics.
It consists of placing an acrylic cover on the tooth that mimics its appearance. For this reason, a revision must be carried out beforehand to study the tone, brightness, size, and curvature of the tooth to ensure that it fits with the rest of the pieces and looks as natural as possible. This treatment can be performed on the entire teeth or on a specific tooth.
Currently, this treatment has become very popular in the world of dental treatments, as it is an excellent option to take care of your dental health and obtain the desired aesthetics.
What differentiates dental veneers from other treatments?
- Cover the visible part of any tooth (the crown of the tooth)
- With the application of innovative adhesive products, they adhere strongly to the original tooth, thus preventing falls.
- It is not necessary to carve the natural tooth completely
- It is composed of materials of high aesthetic value, having a great resemblance to the original tooth so that it is not noticeable at all. They can be of several types: ceramic, porcelain, or zirconia veneers.
- A previous aesthetic study must be carried out to design them according to the dental and facial anatomy of each patient.
How long do dental veneers last?
It is very important to maintain good dental hygiene and avoid unnecessary overloads on our teeth, such as:
- Biting things extremely harshly,
- Or by the habit of bruxism or teeth grinding
One of the main advantages of dental veneers is that they do not require direct manipulation of our natural teeth. It is a minimally invasive technique that considerably improves our dental aesthetics.
Price of dental veneers
The prices are different depending on the type of dental veneer that each patient needs. You always have to study each case to know exactly what type of veneer will best suit each person. Resin veneers are cheaper and their price is approximately between € 150 – € 200. As for porcelain veneers, their price is usually higher and can cost around € 600.
Finally, we report that in our dental clinic we follow the prevention and safety measures against COVID-19. We will be happy to solve all your questions and help you in any way possible in the best place for dental holiday, so that you can show your best smile without any concern and you can count on your trusted dental clinic. Come visit us!